Storm Spire 3.3.2x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fredrikzz

Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins Empty
PostSubject: Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins   Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Shocked Shocked

so i came across this hunter(ally) / Mage ( horde )
who was walling at stv, i told him its against the rules to LOS kill, but all i got in return was a big mouth full of bad words

anyway here is the picture for proof that hes walling.

Look where the ally dots are on my minimap, u see that hes shooting that direction
Do something Plox,
Also got a question to all GM's Whats the rules on Camping GY ? ive gotten different answers from different Gm's do dunno which to follow , think a rule list needs to be set on the site and on a sign ingame

Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins WoWScrnShot_030610_225613
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins   Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Awkward said that Camping Graveyard at Gurubashi Arena is NOT bannable. Reason: We can't stop people of camping a pvp area :/
Back to top Go down
St.Punksy
Admin
St.Punksy

PostSubject: Re: Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins   Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:38 am

Frozen wrote:
Awkward said that Camping Graveyard at Gurubashi Arena is NOT bannable. Reason: We can't stop people of camping a pvp area :/

Therefore Denied
Back to top Go down
https://stormspire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins   Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins Empty

Back to top Go down

Doinyourmom Walling for atleast 15mins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Spire 3.3.2x :: Report Cheaters-
Jump to: