Storm Spire 3.3.2x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NeVeRmOrE's GM app

Go down 
+2
Shadows
astika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
astika

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:42 am

Hi guys! The server rocks, so I like it. No lag, no crash ..... you know. So i wanna be GM. Here's my anwers of ur questions Smile.

OK lets start :

♦️ How old are you? I am 15.

♦️ How long have you been apart of Thumbs WoW? What server do you mostly play on? I joined 2 weeks ago but I rly like it. I am going to stay here. I said why at the start.

♦️ Have you ever played retail? Do you know what retail is? I played for 1 year but left cuz i dont have money for waste. Ya, of course - its blizzard's servers.

♦️ How would you rate your vocabulary (english language) from 1 - 10? Hmm let me see - 7.

♦️ How often do you play on these servers (or plan to now that they're finally up and stable? I play for 3 hours of day, but the summer holiday is coming and i will stay much more Very Happy ....

♦️ Roughly how much in-game experience would you say you have? If its 1-10, I am 7-8.

♦️ Are you an outspoken type of person? How well can you take orders? Ya sure Smile! If i cant do this what I can lol ?

♦️ Have you ever been a GM before? If so, what server? Do you know anything about GM commands?Ya - i had mine server, i was GM at eternion-wow, LazyorLazy-wow and undamed-wow etc..

♦️ Are you ever late for your appointments? Actually no, but i am always at the end to late Very Happy .

♦️ Do you like to be engaged in fast and active jobs? Yes, of course.

♦️ You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization. True/False. True

♦️ From 1 - 10 how hot do you think you are? (Note we don't want liars on our staff, and we don't want self-loathing people either.) 10! I am kidding Very Happy.. Maybe 6-7 Smile

♦️ Is it in your nature to assume responsibility? yes

♦️ Why do you want to be a gm? To help for the server Smile! I am dev. Smile

♦️ Did you just lie on the last question? No.

♦️ Sure it's just not the power?I am sure its NOT!

♦️ Assuming you've been caught red-handed lying on that question, what makes you so sure you are fit to hold that power? Hmm i can hold the power so ....

♦️ Do you have vent? A mic? no

♦️ Share us what you know about SQL. I know a lot. Every server is on Mysql Db Smile If u have questions - nevermoreftw@abv.bg
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:59 am

Quote :
Our team now it's full.We decided we'd need new GMs when there is much population in the server, we're full at the moment. @AwkwardDev

Untill we recruit again have fun on Storm Spire!!.
Back to top Go down
astika

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:20 am

cool, i'll w8 Smile, btw the owner of the server is from Bulgaria?
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 am

astika wrote:
cool, i'll w8 Smile, btw the owner of the server is from Bulgaria?

Yes he is
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:18 am

Shadows wrote:
Quote :
Our team now it's full.We decided we'd need new GMs when there is much population in the server, we're full at the moment. @AwkwardDev

Untill we recruit again have fun on Storm Spire!!.

And that Wink
Back to top Go down
astika

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:11 pm

super:) emi i az sam BG Smile
Back to top Go down
St.Punksy
Admin
St.Punksy

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 pm

i'd take GZ through
Back to top Go down
https://stormspire.forumotion.com
astika

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:03 pm

Smile i am at the server Smile, so guys see ya ingame!
Back to top Go down
AwkwardDev

AwkwardDev

Location : South east of Europe, Bulgaria, Sofia, Computer, DOTA

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Developer ... hmmm interesting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://thumbswow.no-ip.org/
Frozen

Frozen

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:15 am

AwkwardDev wrote:
Developer ... hmmm interesting. Very Happy

O_o
Back to top Go down
astika

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

whit dev i mean i have knowledge for the developing server lol Very Happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Rik

Rik

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Sorry, I don't agree.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:16 pm

Rik wrote:
Sorry, I don't agree.
Back to top Go down
St.Punksy
Admin
St.Punksy

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Application of astika
Denied
Back to top Go down
https://stormspire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: NeVeRmOrE's GM app   NeVeRmOrE's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

NeVeRmOrE's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Spire 3.3.2x :: GM Applications :: Denied-