Storm Spire 3.3.2x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
marua0

GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 Empty
PostSubject: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:38 pm

GM Application by Marua0:

Q=Questions
A=Answers

♦️ Q: How old are you?
A: I'm 17 years old.

♦️ Q: How long have you been apart of Thumbs WoW? What server do you mostly play on?
A: I haven't been part of this. But I'll make this my new main server.

♦️ Q: Have you ever played retail? Do you know what retail is?
A: I've played on retail for a year, I had a level 80Dk full furious.Retail=Official WoW.

♦️ Q: How would you rate your vocabulary (english language) from 1 - 10?
A: My english vocabulary whould be a 9 out of 10, since that's my mark on school.

♦️ Q: How often do you play on these servers (or plan to now that they're finally up and stable?
A: I can easily be online 2hours each day, atleast 1hour.

♦️ Q: Roughly how much in-game experience would you say you have?
A: I've very much in-game experience as GM or Admin and as normal player. 5Years.

♦️ Q: Are you an outspoken type of person? How well can you take orders?
A: I can take orders very well because I've been Gm allot of times, and did allot of events. Those require the ability to take orders.

♦️ Q: Have you ever been a GM before? If so, what server? Do you know anything about GM commands?
A: I've been GM 2times on servers: PalmWoW (90players online each day) World of Live(300 players online each day) I've been Admin on my own server too, I did allot of SQL there, I know how to make portals or items, NPCs and how to add them to the server. Did Arcemu Mangos

♦️ Q: Are you ever late for your appointments?
A: I'm never late. If there will be an appointment i'll make time for it.

♦️ Q: Do you like to be engaged in fast and active jobs?
A: I like to be engaged in those kind of jobs, I've real life experience and on WoW experience.

♦️ Q: You are more interested in a general idea than in the details of its realization. True/False.
A: False.

♦️ Q: From 1 - 10 how hot do you think you are? (Note we don't want liars on our staff, and we don't want self-loathing people either.)
A: I whould give myself a 6-7.

♦️ Q: Is it in your nature to assume responsibility?
A: Yes.

♦️ Q:Why do you want to be a gm?
A: I wan't to be a Gm because I wan't to play on a serious server with serious Admins and Gm's, and I like to help players out by reading their tickets.

♦️ Q: Did you just lie on the last question?
A: No I did not.

♦️ Q: Sure it's just not the power?
A: Yes, I'm sure its not jus the power.

♦️ Q: Assuming you've been caught red-handed lying on that question, what makes you so sure you are fit to hold that power?
A: Because I won't use the power to kill players ingame.

♦️ Q: Do you have vent? A mic?
A: Yes.

♦️ Q: Share us what you know about SQL.
A: I've worked with it allot if times, to change object names npc names or add npcs and items, I know how to change item information in SQL.

I hope you will accept me as GM.
About myself: I'm good at making videos, I use pro progams, and make pro-vids. Good with: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Adobe Macromedia, Adobe Photoshop.

Marua0
Back to top Go down
Shadows

Shadows

PostSubject: Re: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:57 pm

hmmm... +1 from me
Back to top Go down
St.Punksy
Admin
St.Punksy

PostSubject: Re: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:04 am

Our team now it's full.We decided we'd need new GMs when there is much population in the server, we're full at the moment.
let me know opinion on another GMs pig
Back to top Go down
https://stormspire.forumotion.com
AwkwardDev

AwkwardDev

Location : South east of Europe, Bulgaria, Sofia, Computer, DOTA

PostSubject: Re: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 am

Lets go on. Tell me your skype.
Back to top Go down
http://thumbswow.no-ip.org/
St.Punksy
Admin
St.Punksy

PostSubject: Re: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Application of Marua
Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://stormspire.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0   GM Application.  _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0 Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application. _Char: Taureso. Account Name: Marua0
Page 1 of 1